The PURe® FOLD door range is a revolutionary new suite of aluminium folding doors with an innovative, enhanced thermal barrier manufactured from expanded polyurethane (PUR), allowing ultra-low U values to be achieved.
Designed for maximum style and performance, PURe® FOLD doors have narrow sightlines to complement our popular PURe® window range and are fully compatible with all Senior windows and curtain walling.
Available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out, with a choice of configurations and sizes, PURe® FOLD doors are simple to fabricate using existing tooling.
Further thermal enhancement is available and with a life expectancy in excess of 40 years, the PURe® FOLD door range is 100 % recyclable and will easily exceed current and meet future building regulations.
- PURe® FOLD Single Swing Door (Open out or open in)
- PURe® FOLD Double Swing Door (Open out or open in)
- PURe® FOLD Folding Sliding Door (Open out or Open in)
- Please see manuals for full range of configurations.
- Tested to: PAS24:2016 Enhanced Security; BS6375 Part 1 Weather; BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A. Exact performance varies depending on the configuration. Please contact our Technical Department for further information
- Able to receive double or triple glazing up to 48mm for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
- U-Values as low as 0.88 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard door
Further Product Resources
PURe® FOLD folding sliding Datasheet
To include in your tender submissions
Download (PDF Document | 737 KB)
PURe® door systems brochure
Download (PDF Document | 1.69 MB)
Senior door brochure
Download (PDF Document | 4.3 MB)
Operations and Maintenance Manual
For window, door and curtain wall systems
Download (PDF Document | 577 KB)