Our Biggest and Strongest Door Yet
Designed to perform up to a maximum leaf size of 1400mm x 3000mm and 180Kg PURe® Commercial Doors are our largest, heaviest and most robust doors. With our innovative patented PUR thermal break at their core they have impressive thermal efficiency together with slim sightlines for maximum daylight.
Available in standard, electronic locking and panic-exit versions, and with a host of options to suit every project they are ideal for both medium and high traffic areas in the education, healthcare, retail, business and residential sectors.
- Single and double doors hinged open in or open out
- Single and double push panic doors hinged open out
- Rebated, non-rebated or floating mullion
- Fully mitred or square cut bottom rail with wide door stile
- Fully framed, low or rebated threshold
- Electronic or manual locking
Our largest, heaviest and strongest commercial door is built to last. Designed with security in mind and featuring an innovative patented PUR thermal break it is also our best performing commercial door. Keeping the weather out and the warmth in.
Thermal and acoustic efficiency
- High performance polyurethane thermal barrier gives U-Values as low as 0.94W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard door.
- Vastly exceeds the 3.5 W/m2K U value required for high use doors in high traffic areas
- Able to receive double or triple glazing from 28- 60mm for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
Strength and security
- Tested to BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A
- Tie rod available with square cut bottom rail for added strength
- Steel hinges for durability and extra strength
- Security tested to PAS24: 2016, security hardware required. Q-Mark fully certified
- Choice of single or multipoint locks for added security
- Weather Rating tested to BS 6375-1:2009 achieving 600Pa air permeability, 600Pa water tightness and 2400Pa wind resistance.
- Rebated threshold and rebated meeting stiles on double doors available for improved weather performance
The PURe® commercial door has been brilliantly designed to meet multiple project requirements and make them exceptionally easy to fabricate and install.
- Double, single & push panic doors
- Choice of thresholds including an accessible threshold designed to meet the requirements of Approved Document M
- Choice of electronic, lever operated & key wind locks
- Fully compliant anti finger trap option
- Floating Mullion available on double doors for maximum entrance area
- System depth of 75mm front to back
- Choice of 90mm or 150mm midrails with letterbox option
- Online technical manual with filters to select correct configuration and options
- Two special punch tools available
- Cleats are predrilled for shoots and colour coded for easy identification
- All hardware is securely fixed into the aluminium profiles, not the thermal break, to avoid thermal bridging and provide a more secure fixing
Easy to install
- Hinges have 3 way +/- 4mm adjustment
- Doors can be factory-hung to save time on site.
- Fully adjustable keeps for optimum compression
Looks are as important as performance. That’s why PURe® Commercial doors have been designed to always give a stunning first impression.
- Slim sightlines for maximum daylight
- Choice of mitred or square cut top and bottom rails
- Panic door with flush meeting styles for a seamless look
Choice of colours and finishes
- Available in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out
- Handles, overhead door closer and anti-finger trap hardware can be colour matched
- Modern sleek stainless-steel handles with ergonomic design, stocked in black, white or brushed silver
- Overhead door closer fits all options and is stocked in silver
Further Product Resources
PURe Commercial Door Datasheet
To include in your tender submissions
Download (PDF Document | 145 KB)