Ali SLIDE is a slimline, high-performance range of inline aluminium sliding doors with PAS 24 security. This stylish, mid-range, sliding door has been designed to fit all budgets and is suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
Ali SLIDE is available as both a Standard version with a 79mm interlock and as a Slimline version with an interlock of just 50mm to give maximum daylight and uninterrupted views. Both versions use the same locking hardware, which is why the Slimline version can also achieve PAS 24.
Ali SLIDE doors have a polyamide thermal break to give impressive thermal efficiency with U values as low as 0.9 W/m2K and are fully weather tested.
Like our Ali VU windows and Ali FOLD doors, the most popular configurations of the Ali SLIDE door are available in pre-painted stock of 7016 Anthracite Grey and 9910 Hipca White, for immediate delivery within 3-5 days.
U-values as low as 0.9 W/m2k when calculated as a CEN size Triple glazed door.
|Max Door Leaf Width||2000mm|
|Max Door Leaf Height||2616mm|
|Max Outerframe Width||Project specific|
|Max Outerframe Height||2700mm|
|Max Weight Per Door Leaf (Inline Standard)||160Kg|
|Interlock (Standard Door)||79mm|
|Interlock (SlimLine Door)||50mm|
If larger sizes are required, we recommend choosing our PURe® SLIDE inline sliding door.
28mm - 44mm
Tested to BS6375-1, BS6375-2 and BS6375-3 Annex A
Security tested to PAS24: 2016, security hardware required. Q-Mark fully certified.
- Unique jointing method of head and sill allows thermal breaks to always line through with door sash for thermal efficiency
- Adjustable locking points for easy locking and weatherproof seal
- Choice of chamfered or square beads, or Mix and Match
- All hardware is securely fixed into the aluminium profiles, not the thermal break, to avoid thermal bridging and provide a more secure fixing
- Simple drainage option allows cill to be dropped down to give a lower threshold for easy access
Fabrication and Installation
- Constructed using mitred corners with alignment chevrons to assist in clean, accurate mitres
- No need for complicated drainage preps to outerframe track
- Mechanical corner cleats for ease of fabrication
- Punch tool available for help in fabrication
- Adjustable rollers for quick and easy installation
- Delivery in 3 working days for stocked single colour profiles (anthracite grey and hipca white)
|Single Track||Double Track||Triple Track|