The Hybrid Series 2 flush casement window features slimmer sightlines than Hybrid Series 1, for increased aesthetics and has recently been upgraded and improved, making it easier to fabricate and glaze internally on site.
Manufactured in the UK, Hybrid is a high insulation timber/aluminium composite system, with impressive U -values and thermal performance, which combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally, with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of responsibly sourced engineered timber internally.
Hybrid Series 2 windows have identical external sight lines and appearance to Aluminium Series 2 windows, which feature aluminium both internally and externally, allowing both window systems to be used on the same project whilst maintaining a uniform external appearance.
- Open Out Casement (Top or Side-hung)
- Themally Broken Open Out Casement (Top or Side-hung)
- Weather Rating tested to BS 6375-1:2009 achieving 600Pa air permeability, 600Pa water tightness and 2400Pa wind resistance.
- Able to receive glass and infill panels from 28 to 44mm thick depending on configuration.
- U-values as low as 0.90 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard Commercial window
Further Product Resources
Series 2 Casement Datasheet
To include in your tender submissions
Download (PDF Document | 1.22 MB)
Senior window brochure
Download (PDF Document | 6.4 MB)
Operations and Maintenance Manual
For window, door and curtain wall systems
Download (PDF Document | 788 KB)
Series 2 Casement Window