Senior Architectural Systems are delighted to announce that in addition to the fully capped version of our latest SF52 curtain wall, three new options are now available on Logikal, giving you even greater flexibility.
The new options are:
- Silicone glazed (SG) system – fully face sealed or face sealed with perimeter caps whilst still providing drainage for potential mastic failures or weaknesses.
- Horizontal system – a capped horizontally and silicone glazed vertically system, also available with a fully capped perimeter and as a drained system.
- Vertical system – a capped vertically and silicone glazed horizontally system, also available with a fully capped perimeter and as a drained system.
Unlimited combinations for added creativity
The SF52 curtain wall system now provides a huge range of flexibility enabling inspired architectural designs to be achieved.
Any of the four SF52 capping solutions can be chosen for the entire façade. But because the same mullions and transoms are used for all four options, they can all be combined on a single façade, in whatever pattern the architect can envisage.
Performance and flexibily
Already installed at Sainsbury’s new superstore in Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield, SF52 curtain wall performs as perfectly as it looks with:
- Enhanced thermal performance which exceeds current and can meet future building regulations to future proof performance
- Minimum fabrication time – SF52 has been specifically designed to be quick and easy to fabricate, to reduce fabrication time whilst ensuring a consistently high quality of fabrication and finish every time
- Constant 52mm sight lines for a uniform appearance – with, an almost unlimited choice of colours & finishes and the option to integrate frameless vents
- Even more options – larger unsupported spans can be achieved via the use of concealed reinforcing sleeves or concealed steel reinforcing, there is the option of double or triple glazing and SF52 is fully compatible with a wide choice of Senior window & door systems including automated options.