Join us at Ecobuild 2015 and discover the future for the built environment
This year the world’s largest 3-day event for sustainable design, construction and the build environment is being held at London’s Excel from Tuesday 3rd – Thursday 5th March and promises to be bigger and better that ever.
Inspiration, education and answers to everyday challenges
There’s so much to see that you’re bound to find inspiration, new thinking and answers, whether it’s for new build, refurb, commercial or domestic buildings. Here’s just a taste of what’s on offer:
- Over 1,300 exhibitors – making it the biggest showcase of sustainable construction products in the world
- A full programme of free CPD seminars on key issues for sustainability professionals covering everything from BIM and Passivhaus to building performance and green energy solutions
- A world class 3-day conference with hundreds of leading experts tackling the hot topics and environmental issues in the built environment
- An exciting range of interactive and innovative attractions, live demonstrations of the latest products and techniques.
A UK first for Senior on Stand N3020
A ‘must see’ at Ecobuild 2015 is Senior Architectural System’s exhibition on Stand N3020. This year we will be launching our new PURe® Window System which is set to revolutionise the window market.
PURe® Window System – the first and only window system in the UK to feature an innovative new thermal break manufactured from expanded polyurethane (PUR). Designed to meet the Passivhaus standard, PURe® windows offer ultra-high thermal performance allowing U values as low as 0.71 W/m²K (when calculated as a commercial CEN standard window) to be easily achieved.
Also on show will be 3 other new products:
- SF52 Curtain Wall – a highly flexible curtain walling system with consistent slim sight lines, offering visual consistency, a wide variety of aesthetics and enhanced thermal performance for both ground floor and high rise projects.
- The new Hybrid Series 2 window system – our popular timber composite window system featuring aluminium externally and timber internally, now upgraded and improved so that it can be easily internally glazed on site.
- Aluminium Series 2 window system – the sister suite to the new Hybrid Series 2 featuring aluminium both internally and externally. The Aluminium Series 2 and new Hybrid Series 2 suites have identical external sight lines and appearance, allowing both to be used on the same project whilst maintaining a uniform external appearance.
For Director Steve Wightman, Ecobuild is the perfect place to showcase Senior’s range of innovative high performance window, door and curtain wall systems “ Ecobuild is where architects, specifiers, designers and everyone interested in sustainability in the built environment goes to find out about the latest thinking and innovations. It’s a great place to network, make useful connections, see new products in action and get valuable advice from manufacturers and suppliers.”
“There’s already a buzz about our new PURe® Window Systems in the industry and Ecobuild will allow us to bring this and other exciting new product to the attention of thousands of visitors who have a genuine interest in sustainability and protecting the environment. The demand for high quality fenestration with exceptional thermal performance will only increase as the world’s natural energy resources are depleted. At Senior we are committed to fulfilling that demand with innovative new products and the PURe® Window System is proof that our ongoing investment in Research and Development can deliver unique products with exceptional environmental credentials.”
Over 11,000 visitors have already pre-registered to attend Ecobuild 2015, so it’s set to be a busy 3 days. To speed up your entry to Ecobuild 2015 register online today.
We look forward to seeing you at Stand N3020.Book now