Who says Friday 13th has to be unlucky? Join in the fun this #AluminiumDay and be in with a chance of winning an exclusive reusable aluminium water bottle.
To take part, all you have to do is follow our social media channels and look out for our dedicated competition posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, simply comment or reply with your answer to the following multiple-choice question below and add the #AluminiumDay hashtag.
Q – How many times can aluminium be recycled and used again?
- A) 100 times
- B) 1000 times
- C) Unlimited times
Good luck and don’t forget to join in the conversation on Friday 13th March!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from Thursday 27th February and to Thursday 5th March.
- Winners will be announced on Friday 6th March 2020.
- No purchase is necessary for entry.
- The prize consists of one Senior Architectural Systems Aluminium Day branded water bottle.
- To enter the competition, answer the trivia question and use the hashtag #AluminiumDay
- No cash alternative is available.
- The 50 winners will be selected at random from all participants who enter at the end of competition.
- If the prize is unclaimed or declined, a supplementary winner may be randomly drawn at the promoter’s discretion and notified by telephone or email. The promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is being run by Harris Creative on behalf of Senior Architectural Systems, Eland Road, Denaby Main, Doncaster DN12 4HA.
- The competition is open to entrants based in the UK only.