In accordance with the latest government guidance, as a manufacturing business and a key supplier to the construction industry, Senior Architectural Systems will remain operational throughout the new COVID-19 national lockdown measures. As always, we will continue to support working from home where appropriate and operate in line with the stringent safety and social distancing measures which we have had in place in our branches. Until government advice changes, our manufacturing facility in Denaby, South Yorkshire and our two distribution centres in Newport, Wales and Livingston, Scotland will remain open.
We are committed to playing our part to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and having conducted a full and detailed risk assessment, we are following a specific set of guidelines that adhere to the latest government advice to ensure we remain COVID-secure.
- Relevant changes to our operating procedures are detailed below and will remain under constant review. Should any further changes be necessary in light of updated guidance from the government, these will be communicated to both our staff and customers.We remain fully operational and our three UK branches are open for business. We are ready to respond should any additional regional regulatory changes affect our main manufacturing facility in South Yorkshire or our two distribution centres in Wales and Scotland.
- Social distancing measures and robust hygiene procedures have been put into place in all our facilities and staff members that can work from home are being supported do so. A list of updated contact details can be found
- As a result, we have been able to safely increase our production capacity at our Denaby site, which has remained operational throughout the pandemic
- We are able to offer a nationwide delivery service, with additional procedures in place to maintain the safety of our drivers and customers.
- As with all the changes that have been made throughout these unprecedented times, the health and wellbeing of our staff remains our key focus. Our Health and Safety and Human Resources team will continue to play a key role in helping to support our employees including those that are working on site or working remotely.
Our aim has always been to serve our customers and the construction industry for as long as it is safe to do so, or until government advice changes. This ethos remains unchanged and we will continue to adapt and respond to the ongoing challenges the construction industry faces.
Mark Wadsworth, Managing Director.