Who We Are
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd ('we' or 'us' or 'our') gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd's registered office is at Eland Road, Denaby Main, Doncaster, DN12 4HA and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3909137. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA303461, and act as the data controller/data processor when processing your data. Our designated GDPR Representative (Melanie Bagley), who can be contacted at Eland Road, Denaby Main, Doncaster, DN12 4HA, Tel: 01709 772600, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information That We Collect
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we may collect from you is:
- Job title
- Business Address
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Business Telephone Number
- Business Fax Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
We collect information in the ways below:
- Face to face meetings
- Email correspondence
- Online registration form
- Credit/account application forms
- Face to face meetings
Paid subscriptions or datasets from Glenigans Ltd (part of Ascential PLC) and Insight Data. Attendee lists from RIBA CPD Roadshow events.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
Uses to which data is used stored at the site:
- Ongoing management of trading relationship
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) essential commercial communications
- Deal with enquiries and complaints, made by you.
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- Business Operations. We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business, where you have specifically agreed to this (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Senior Architectural Systems Ltd uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We share your data with the following partners:
- Our technology partners - to ensure the online experience and communications are the best they can be
- Our marketing partners - to support us in marketing support activity for our customers
- Our accreditation bodies - to ensure full legal compliance with our accreditations
- Our appointed auditing and legal partners - to perform our legal responsibilities to our stakeholders
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- SSL access to the website
- IT authentication
- Anti-virus/malware software
- Restricted access to data for essential personnel only.
- Encryption of personal data at webserver
- Locked and secure filing/archiving locations on site
- Password protected infrastructure including devices like mobile phones
Transfers Outside the EU (if applicable)
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in non-EU countries, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for the below purposes:
The MailChimp email management services are used for non-marketing and marketing. More information is provided at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
Therefore, when you use our website/send us an email/sign up to our newsletter, etc, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in The United States of America.
Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Senior Architectural Systems Ltd to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Senior Architectural Systems Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Personal data is retained on the website for the duration of any contracts
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
Our website runs the popular WordPress Framework and cookies may be used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress depending on how you use the website. We use session cookies to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
The Session Cookies We Use
- Cookie Name: wordpress_
- Cookie Name: wordpress_logged_in_
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.Google Analytics
- Cookie Name: __ga
- Cookie Name: __gid
- Cookie Name: __gat
Type of Cookie Purpose.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data - email email@example.com to request a subject access request form. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction to the personal data we hold about you. If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
- Request erasure of your personal data. Also known as the right to be forgotten, you can request the deletion of personal data. Please note that we may not always be able to comply with this request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you at the time of your request. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
- Object to the processing of your data
- Request the restriction of processing your data
- Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party
- Withdraw consent at any time. Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw this using either your profile preferences via our online portals (Fab Tools and SAS Hub), unsubscribing at the bottom of the emails we send to you, or in writing to the GDPR representative. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
You will not be charged to access your data or to exercise your rights set out above. However a reasonable fee may be charged for requests which are clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively we may refuse to comply with the request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you in order to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days. Depending on the complexity of the request it may be necessary for us to take longer. In this case, you will be notified of this and be updated on the progress of the request.
Lodging a Complaint
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Senior Architectural Systems Ltd
Eland Road, Denaby Main, Doncaster, DN12 4HA
Telephone: 01709 772600
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate)
Fax: 01625 524 510